Perfect Protein Pancakes
These are the easiest and healthiest pancakes ever! They are packed with protein which helps to stabilize blood glucose levels, are a great source of fiber and don't contain any dairy or gluten. They will definitley keep you full all morning long. Perfect for breakfast but even better post workout... you MUST try these! Definitley a recipe you will be returning to.
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of your favorite protein or 1/2 cup flour if omitting protein (almond flour or even rolled oats work great as well)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons milk of choice
- 1/2 banana (mashed with a fork)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil for the cooking
Topping choices: fruit, Greek/coconut yogurt, granola, shredded coconut, nut butter, etc.
1. Add all of the ingredients into a bowl, except for the coconut oil.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat and put a little coconut oil.
3. Pour the batter and fry on one side until you see small bubbles beginning to form.
4. Flip carefully and cook the other side.